I've seen fire and I've seen rain...

I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again...

Yesterday I got word that Bryan Schultz, a very dear friend of mine died from a heart attack this past Saturday. I was shocked and very sad. I will miss him. He was a good person, someone I was lucky enough to have known and call my friend for over 25 years.

None of us know how long we have, all we can do is live life the best we can; do more good than harm, inspire through our actions and keep going until our path is at its end. As William Wallace said, "Every man must die, few men truly live."

Bryan your music plays on in everyone that you touched... words cannot express how much I will miss you.

~Craig

Comments

  1. Hey there Craig. Do me a favor, whip out your...no not that...your Palm Pilot and let's schedule a coffee. Oh wait, you don't have that with you. Congratulations. I'm not sure I ever met Bryan, but I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are people from Crete Creteans??

What's Your Rosebud?

You'll Never Guess What This Parrot Said!