1. Avoid injury! - This applies to training as well as a combat situation.
2. React naturally - Natural instincts should be transformed into techniques that will work under pressure.
3. Use shortest and most direct way possible - This enables greater speed.
4. Respond correctly, in accordance with and as required by the circumstances. - Use the correct tool for the job.
5. Strike at vulnerable points - Important when you are fighting larger stronger opponents to attack sensitive areas.
6. Use any tool or object available nearby - Improvise with daily objects to survive, e.g. pen as a knife.
7. In Tactical Krav Maga there are no rules! - Just win.
8. Only use scientific reality based training methods - training methods which have been used in combat and documented.
9. Draw from real world experience - Study from those who have been there for real and/or your own direct experience.
10. Knowledge is power - Keep learning and training!
~"Borrowed" from Tacticla Krav Maga's website out of Sydney... :) sharing the love!
Oh and least I forget a quote from Krav Maga's founder Imi Lichtenfeld: Imi says, "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali."
Well now there you have it! I can't really follow that up :)